[Bf-committers] Blender as a multi purpose, portable, algorithmic authoring tool

Mario Rossi rossi.mario92rm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:50:41 CEST 2017

Hello everyone.
I took this project from Ivano Arrighetta, I'm Italian as him (but I'm from
Rome).
He won't do anything computer related anymore, dunno why...

Anyway, here's the "plan":

to be removed:
cycles
bge
grease pencil
physics
user preferences
ui (see "but keep")

but keep:
text editor
python console

and add:
preview window
preview background to other windows

then, at last, port to:
universal windows platform
android
ios

Now, I wonder if there are known bugs in the remaining modules to be fixed,
and if these modules will be changed in the future, because there will be
need to keep everything synchronised.

As you may know, this is a fork, this is why it's important to know what I
asked for before.

Whatever, thanks for any help/advice you'll decide to give me: I'm not a
developer, I'll just do my best.

Bye, Mario.