[Bf-committers] Misguided maximums on fps, fps_base?

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Tue Jul 4 18:53:58 CEST 2017

It has now been closed because apparently :
a- there's a more elegant workaround
b- something about it being OK that fps is an int, even though that
wasn't the problem.

I'm sympathetic that there's a lot of bugs in the tracker, and that
some of them might be quite low priority. But this seems like it was a
mistake (to close)

cheers,
Bassam