[Bf-committers] Eevee and BGE proposal.

Clément FOUCAULT foucault.clem at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:20:36 CEST 2017

Hi Jacob, Tristan,

As of now eevee is fully using forward shading / Rendering. The "plus" in
forward+ is just a saying it uses tilled light culling which is planned.
We cannot do alpha blended transparency in Deferred shading as you
mentioned but nothing prevents us from using a forward pass after the
deferred shading pass.

As for the BGE doc it seems that I don't have the right to comment on it.
But I'm ok with what is in the proposal. The common API section does imply
some changes to the light code but these are shallow.

Cheers.

Clément