[Bf-committers] Newcomer

Sarthak Gupta sarthakgupta072 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:22:23 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I am Sarthak from India. I am currently doing B.E in Information
Technology. I have just completed my first year in my college and know
languages C, HTML, CSS, JS. The purpose of this mail is that I am just to
getting started with open source, and I want little guidance to get started
and start contributing with this amazing community.
I chose this community because the idea of animation, simulation etc quite
fascinated me and I think I will have an enjoyable experience with this
community.

As already mentioned, I am just getting started with open source because I
heard from my seniors that open-source is a great way to grow and learn.
Please guide me a little.

Thanks :)
Sarthak Gupta