[Bf-committers] OpenSubdiv update required

Francesc Juhe fjuhec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:12:22 CET 2017

I don’t mean MacOS 9.x, I mean the libs from here (last updated on October):

https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BL/history/trunk/lib/darwin-9.x.universal/

As opposed to those (last updated on December):

https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BL/history/trunk/lib/darwin/

As far as I can see on the logs, buildbot seems to still use the libs from the first repository.