[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2017

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jan 26 15:14:30 CET 2017

Hi all,

I've completed the forms for GSoC 2017.
Deadline is February 9. We have two more weeks.

In that period I'd like the module teams (active developers) to check on the ideas list.

To start, I copied most of the ideas over from last year:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2017/Ideas

Please check and update! Remember, it's not a feature request listing, it should be projects supported by the module teams, with mentors candidates.

We also need many more mentor candidates :)

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands