[Bf-committers] Blender 2.78b Performance Update release

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 23 14:44:29 CET 2017

I would be tempted to add some data-block management fixes, but issue
here is that it’s either all of them, or none - and I’m far from being
able to guarantee their safety.

So guess this will be None for this 2.78b, let's hope we get a bit
better testing for 2.79 (since studio is using master a lot, I’d expect
this to be OK this time ;) ). That’d be all from me.