[Bf-committers] Query and Help

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Mon Feb 27 11:22:30 CET 2017

Hey Siddhi,

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 06:48:16PM +0530, siddhi warade wrote:
> Dear Sir,

Well, there are Ladies here as well!

> So we have created characters in Blender (cycle render) which are UV
> baked and exported to three.js and we want to click on the character
> to get a pop up window. And we are using ray casting to achieve it.
> But the issue is the ray can not identify the object individually as
> the characters  have a textured material and not blender internal
> material.

This sounds like a three.js issue to me. At least it's not a Blender
development question, but more a Blender users question. However, this
mailing list is for development only. My bet is that you'll get a much
faster response on IRC (#blender at Freenode) or at Stack Overflow
http://blender.stackexchange.com/

Cheers,
--
Sybren A. Stüvel