[Bf-committers] Blender 2.78c RELEASE AHOY!

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:34:48 CET 2017

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update.

We've got all builds ready. Additionally i've added OSX builds to the
staging folder: http://download.blender.org/ftp/sergey/tmp/staging/

I'd like to be online when we move the builds to their final destination,
but today i've got a bit of cold and don't have enough energy for that.
Will do it tomorrow, so at the meeting time we can go official release.

At the meantime if someone could test CUDA with OSX builds that'd be great.

That's it for now, have a good weekend!

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin