[Bf-committers] Python Benchmark Project Gsoc 2017

Rohit Lodha rohit.lodhartg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:35:42 CET 2017

Hello,
I am Rohit, a sophomore pursuing B.E Computer Science . I have been
developing websites and managing them for the last one year for my college
and a start-up that I had worked with. I have a huge interest in Python and
Django and have build almost all the websites using them.I also have good C
background.

*I want to contribute to Blender by working on the Benchmark Project during
the summer. *I have compiled blender on my system and read some of the
documentation but don't know where to start contributing for the Python
part of the code.

Can you please tell me how to proceed or any task you expect me to be a
part of the community ?

-Rohit
My github profile: https://github.com/rtgdk