[Bf-committers] [Bf-viewport] render-layers and clay-engine branches merged in blender2.8

Luca Rood contact at lucarood.com
Fri Feb 10 22:06:22 CET 2017

Hey,

blender2.8 is indeed a lot more usable now, so maybe we can move back already :)

But even though you might already be aware of this, I just wanted to note that the selection issue isn't completely resolved.
When i only have mesh objects in the scene, regardless of which I click on, it always selects the active object. Though I am able to make another object active, by clicking on it after having selected all objects with 'a'.
If I also have non-mesh objects in the scene, it toggles between the non-mesh objects, regardless of which I click on. Also, I am only able to make the first added mesh object active, by the aforementioned "select all then click" method, but not any subsequently added objects.
Here is a video demonstrating the issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9fPnz_YQyDnQWh5ZjlQcGFZOEU/view?usp=sharing

But I agree we should avoid moving development away from the main branch, so I guess we can move development back to blender2.8 anyway.

Best,

Luca

 ---- On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:26:36 -0800 Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> wrote ----