[Bf-committers] [Bf-viewport] render-layers and clay-enginebranches merged in blender2.8

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:14:37 CET 2017

Good idea Antonio.

At the moment I have no audio in my computer, but I just recorded a
video showing the basic of the layer/collection interface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGQ5asNOjm4

I had to use the Python API to create this file as it is (the nesting,
...). More videos once we have the UI fully operational and once we
get clay to use per-collection settings.

Cherese,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto