[Bf-committers] Blender game transition

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 19 19:20:18 CET 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Two questions.
- you develop on win32? It's really something we will drop and most use 64 bits now.
- it always works best sharing pictures or a video! It seems to be hard to get attention here for this topic...

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands