[Bf-committers] Blender game transition

yul brynner you.le at live.fr
Tue Dec 19 06:01:57 CET 2017

Hi, here is an experimental win32 build of eevee in bge: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jqH5z_SIKBQJUbqL_JsZCvUorl6oQVfn/view?usp=sharing

Notes:

- This is a WIP.

- The bge UI is not done (as I don't want to code outside gameengine folder to avoid differences between BF master and https://github.com/youle31/EEVEEinUPBGE )

- In the outliner you have to be in Active View Layer to check/uncheck active or inactive layers (collections)

- Planar probes flicker sometimes.

- I fixed compilation on Linux, but post processing doesn't work, neither sound in blenderplayer and the framerate is low on my computer.

- Overlay/background scenes are disabled, but replace scene ~work

- There are some issues remaining with shadows (in embedded player mainly)

- There are memory leaks not fixed.

- Many bge features are broken and I don't know if all eevee's features are supported.

- Strong GPU is required.

CREDITS:

- EEVEE rendering has been coded by Blender Foundation and mainly Clément Foucault.

- I used upbge game engine folder. The main upbge developer is Tristan Porteries.

- upbge is based on bge, which has been coded by Ton Roosendaal and Blender Foundation game developers

Bf-committers mailing list
Bf-committers at blender.org