[Bf-committers] Patch: OCIO Parse Colorspace From Filename

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Mon Dec 11 21:38:26 CET 2017

Most of the things asked can be done from an add on, with no core changes needed,
I quickly whipped one up (tested only on windows). not the prettiest code around but
it shows the concept can work.

Also it saves a ton of clicks by only having to open a single texture in a set, and it'll do
its best to figure out the related textures.

https://github.com/LazyDodo/MultiInput

--Ray