[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 2017-12-11

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:18:45 CET 2017

Hi,

> (...) sending a summary of your week's work to be included in the notes
would be nice too, in that case.

I would like to also give a friendly reminder to fellow BF developers to
finis their weekly reports on Friday. With this out of the way we could
then always include everyone's weekly reports in the Monday meeting notes.
Even if the developer is not attending the meeting (although this is no
substitute to people attending the people, of course).

And for the records this is my weekly report:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dfelinto/Foundation17#Week_28_.28December_4th_-_8th.29

Regards,
Dalai

--