[Bf-committers] CMake version bump for blender2.8

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:38:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

Ubuntu 14.04 is "stuck" with CMake 2.8. It's a LTS so they won't
upgrade their CMake. And it's still quite inside our 5 year support
goal.
What exactly do we need from CMake 3.x? If we really need CMake 3.0,
can we at least update install_deps.sh to handle cmake as well?

Regards,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto