[Bf-committers] Create a page for my addons

xavier loux xavierloux.loux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:08:54 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am contacting you as indicating on the Wiki, because I would like to
create a page for my Addon to be visible on the Wiki and available in
Blender.
description "This addon makes it easy to export several objects at the same
time in .fbx for use in Unreal Engine 4 while respecting naming conventions
and a clean tree structure. It also contains a list of tools in conjunction
with Unreal Engine (Collision, Sockets..."

With best regards,  Loux Xavier