[Bf-committers] Weekly meetings and communication channels

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:18:10 CEST 2017

I like the idea of moving the weekly meeting to Monday and alternating the
time.
As far as other forms of communication a definitely think that something
better needs to be done.
I like the idea of activity log, the forum would be hard to maintain a
could end up like:
https://www.blender.org/forum/ This would also be hard to use along side
with blenderartists.org
not to mention the fact that like blenderartists no one will like to go to
the forum.

Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project