[Bf-committers] Audaspace 1.3 for Blender 2.8

Jörg Müller nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:00:27 CEST 2017

Hi Jeffrey,

there is already a discussion going on in D2716. In sum:

- I reverted the change Campbell suggested, going back to cmake 3.0
which is required for building audaspace.
- Campbell and I would like to bump to cmake 3.0 for blender 2.8 anyway,
so I propose this hereby.
- Updating cmake from 2.8.12 to 3.0 is not such a major update, 2.8.12
was released in October 2013 and the next version is 3.0 from June 2014.

Cheers,
Jörg