[Bf-committers] Build blender for Arm architecture

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:39:17 CEST 2017

I could really use an eevee / bge build of blender for B_PECS that runs on
android.

this can help autistic children communicate, and the closest equal to the
software is 250$

any way to make a ios blender player and a android blender player?

here is current progress, works great on PC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS0PL0XXWJE