[Bf-committers] Tokens For paths.

Eugenio Pignataro info at oscurart.com.ar
Thu Aug 17 15:40:02 CEST 2017

Hello folks:
We been discussing for a while now among work partners, and i would like
to point out something that its very important at the moment of setting
up rendering sequences.

Usually we do render different scenes with linked objects/data  inside
the same blend file, without using "render layers", this is due to the
flexibility that provide the rendering of related sequences on different
scenes, one little example its the possibility of rendering a  RGB pass
overriding materials next to the beauty scene.

In the old and dead u.u   softimage the used to use something like
"tokens":

https://arnoldsupport.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/depth.png

For example, they used something like [Pass] or [Framebuffer] for being
replaced by the Scene name. For us this would be something like
/media/files/proyxx/[bpy.context.scene.name <http://bpy.context.scene.name>]

At the moment we do this using the Oscurart Tools addon, but may be
implemented in the trunk.

Thanks so much!!

--
Untitled Document