[Bf-committers] I can't use Opensubdiv on 2.79 RC1 with an AMD RX 480 (Linux)

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 18:24:02 CEST 2017

Thanks for the file. This clarifies a lots.

Your driver only provides OpenGL 3.0, for which we need the following
extensions:

- uniform_buffer_object
- geometry_shader4
- texture_buffer_object

The latter two are not supported by the driver you're using (you can see
that in the `extensions` section of the system-info).