[Bf-committers] Is it possible to compile Blender without to install Cuda? I have only a AMD GPU

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Aug 7 16:57:11 CEST 2017

Did you follow the build instructions exactly? Did you change any CMake
options manually?
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender/Linux/Generic_Distro/CMake

It looks like you disabled WITH_CUDA_DYNLOAD, which should be left on to
build without CUDA binaries. Or there is a bug in our CMake code which
turns it off when it shouldn't.