[Bf-committers] Blender ID oAuth Documentation

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Tue Aug 1 07:56:47 CEST 2017

Hi Isaac,

Currently Blender ID is available as OAuth provider to a few applications which have been manually reviewed. If you are interested in using Blender ID in your application please get in touch directly with francesco at blender.org

Thanks!

Francesco

Francesco Siddi - francesco at blender.org - www.blender.org
Producer at Blender Institute - https://blender.institute
Entrepotdok 57A  -  1018 AD Amsterdam  -  The Netherlands