[Bf-committers] GSoC project: Implicit skinning

Natalevich Mikhail natalevichmv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 20:52:49 CEST 2017

Good evening.

This month I've been studying various theory one need to know to accomplish
the project. But I received an internship offer, so there won't be enough
time for me to work on the project. Anyway, the idea of implicit skinning
remains really interesting and I look forward to dealing with it not under
terms of GSoC, but as a usual blender contributor.

Thank you,
Michael Natalevich