[Bf-committers] VSE devs?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 18 20:44:43 CEST 2017

Hi Olly,

Any chance you can hangout with us in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders a bit?
We really need VSE development time, sometimes it works nicer if we can talk to you a bit.

You already have a nice set of patches, time to give it attention.
https://developer.blender.org/differential/query/ayDUZOd0Sga9/#R

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands