[Bf-committers] About design on grease pencil object

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:51:25 CEST 2017

Grease pencil is also used for modeling - creation of curves and of
extruded geometry, for retopology and a variety of other modeling tasks.

https://docs.blender.org/manual/it/dev/interface/grease_pencil/convert_to_geometry.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jk-op-cNTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjqoyM5OdVM

I expect its role in modeling to increase over time.

LetterRip