[Bf-committers] GSoC projects - final review started

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 3 20:17:17 CEST 2017

Hi,

The final review period started.

Google prefers us to keep reviews in private, to not mention the amount of slots we get, nor tell students about their chances to get a grant. Google makes final decisions.

Potential mentors should all have had an invitation for an account, and an invitation for the mentor mailing list. If not, contact me.

The one thing we can share is the amount of submissions: we had 53 this year. Quite good!

On May 4 google announces the student projects that were accepted.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands