[Bf-committers] GSoC project: Implicit skinning

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 3 14:54:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

I was the one mentioning it yesterday. I know there was and is not much time left, but the proposal is a bit shallow.

It would be more convincing if you could provide references (similar work you did before) and provide us with insight in the matter (to show you actually have read and understand the paper).

Proposal deadline is in 3 hours, you can also just reply to this mail.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands