[Bf-committers] GSoC 2017: Introduction, Sequencer Playback Optimization

jrn73_ jrn73 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 3 06:07:06 CEST 2017

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the welcome and introduction.

I had actually forgotten to post a link to my draft proposal in my original
post (oops!), so to all those who are interested:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iWuIHo6Xb34Wq3k-9jms6EcKJCgipSYqJ9RBzlnf-rs/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iWuIHo6Xb34Wq3k-9jms6EcKJCgipSYqJ9RBzlnf-rs/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Regards,