[Bf-committers] Looking for Information

Sonya Neunzert sneunzert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:51:50 CEST 2016

Hello!

I'm a Blender user and an aspiring FX animator and software developer. I
recently finished my undergraduate degree in digital art, and I'm currently
conducting a series of informational interviews about FX animation and
generative design in 3D.

I'm interested in learning more about the code behind particle and fluid
simulation, light dynamics, noise generation, or other kinds of generative
tools in Blender. I'd like to learn about the process by which these tools
are designed and created.

I'd like to conduct an informational interview with someone who works in or
is familiar with that field, either by phone, Skype, or email.

Is this possible? Who might I contact to request such an interview? I'm
messaging this mailing list because I'm not sure the right place to ask for
this-- please direct me!

Thanks!

-Sonya