[Bf-committers] Should i fix a Collada bug or not ?

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Sep 23 11:41:39 CEST 2016

Hi;
 From IRC i got the advise to ask in this mailinglist:

i have extended the blender Collada profile to better support the
transfer of bone tails, bone roll, and bone layers. A few days ago i
realized that the default behavior of the Collada importer has changed
and i fixed that for 2.78. However this fix uncovered another issue
where the Collada Importer does not use the bone tail information in a
consistent way when multiple meshes are skinned to the same armature.
This causes the Collada importer to behave more or less like it behaved
in 2.77

My question is: Should i fix this for release 2.78 (my favorite choice,
this should be doable in one day), or should i wait after the release is
out?

cheers,
Gaia