[Bf-committers] Blender Python changes

Kai Kostack kaikostack at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 13:23:27 CEST 2016

Thank you for the explanation. It makes more sense to me now and I see the
advantages of the changes. However, I still think that the average use case
would be unlinking without the hassle to handle all references manually for a
'simple' script. I would consider writing simple scripts even a general user
requirement and not so much something exclusively reserved for die-hard
add-on development.

By the way, I realized the ramifications of the changes just in the last two
days, otherwise I would have voiced up earlier.

-- Kai