[Bf-committers] Fwd: [developer.blender.org] [Updated] rB7a0377e22ba8: OpenGL: draw lamp objects with new imm mode

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:13:59 CEST 2016

Hi devs,
I pushed a bad commit to blender2.8 so please avoid working there until
this is resolved. Info about the commit and its revert are below. Even
though the files are restored, their git blame history is kaput. We're
considering resetting this branch to before the bad commit, but will leave
that to our git experts.

A thousand apologies for the inconvenience! Feel free to git blame me in
person next week.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel (and bad commit) pusher, hacker extraordinaire

Mike Erwin (merwin) added a reverting commit: rBfb80477ee1b8: Revert
"OpenGL: draw lamp objects with new imm mode".

*BRANCHES*
blender2.8

*USERS*
merwin (Author, Auditor)