[Bf-committers] Questions about 3D Sound in Blender

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:40:18 CEST 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Matt Traynar <matt.traynar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Whilst doing my research I remembered that Blender has a 3D sound option to
> it and so I thought I'd see what I could do with it. It does pretty much
> exactly what I am aiming to achieve in my project and whilst obviously it
> wouldn't be professional to ask precisely how it was done

IMOHO, It is clearly professional to ask precisely how an OPEN source
program was made. You can even read the code! Better yet, you can improve
the code and give it back to the community thus doing service in exchange
for using the devs time to help you learn how and teaching you how it was
done. This is what makes Blender (and all open source projects) great!

Good luck with your project.

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.