[Bf-committers] bf-manual issues again

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:35:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

Today we've been informed again about corruption in SVN [1].

This again was something more than just a mismatch in hashes and corruption
went to some gzipped chunk which we can't really resolve from our side.

The repository was reverted back to 2963 and i've recommitted 2964
from Tobias Heinke.

This is second time commit from Yevgeny Makarov (jenkm) causes corruption,
so for until we figure out root of the issue i've revoked his commit rights
to any repositories.

I will ask hi to be online in #blendercoders tomorrow to go into some
details of what exactly and how he was doing.

Currently it is not clear if the issue is on the server side or on the
client one, this is to be figured out.

Please create a fresh ckeckout again, just to be sure there is nothing left
from possibly buggy checkout.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[1] https://developer.blender.org/T49777#399984

--