[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting, 2016-10-16
montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 16 16:46:34 CEST 2016
Here are the notes from today's 14 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net
#blendercoders (short one, for once!).
1) Blender 2.78 release status
- Proposed revisions (from Sergey Sharybin and Bastien Montagne) for
Blender 2.78 'a' are listed here:
- A few more are likely to be added, more regressions reported in
tracker this weekend.
- Release is expected start of this week.
2) Other projects and 2.8
- The viewport team decided to bump minimum required OpenGL to 3.3
(since OSX requirement was bumped to 10.9), here is the list of
- Reminder: 2.8 main OGL/Viewport task to follow progress:
- Julian Eisel reports some initial design work for UI side of viewport
project, mail from Dalai Felinto:
- Martin Felke and the Fracture modifier team are gathering more
information for exact needs of the shard system and for other modifiers,
expect mail to the list before bconf.
More information about the Bf-committers