[Bf-committers] Mac OS 10.7+ for Blender 2.8

Jens Verwiebe info at jensverwiebe.de
Sat Oct 8 16:34:25 CEST 2016

Just FYI: Older macs can run 10.9/10/11 too jst with the bootloader trick.

It warps 64 bit efi calls to 32bit efi in for example MacPro 1.1.

I have exaclty done this on an 1.1 from 2006 running Yosemite ( 10.11 ) now.

A demon assures consecutive updates do not ruin the bootloader exchange.

Its very easy to use, see Mac Rumors forums.

Jens