[Bf-committers] OS X has been renamed to macOS

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:54:09 CEST 2016

Hi,

In case anyone missed it apple decided to yet again changed their name for
their OS.
In the past, it has been called Mac OS (now used to reference old pre-2001
versions)
and also OS X which has recently been changed to macOS.

What this means is that we should try to convert to using that name.
This means changing the manual, blender.org and folders/files.
The folders/files can wait and happen more slowly, however,
today I will start renaming the other stuff.

Thanks,

Aaron Carlisle