[Bf-committers] Mac OS 10.7+ for Blender 2.8

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:27:04 CEST 2016

Bringing this back up since it was mentioned in the C++11 libs discussion.

Why are some people in favor of Mac OS 10.8 as a minimum requirement? I
agree that 10.7 sucks from a usability perspective, but I'm sure you have
better reasons.

It would help the discussion to have a list of Macs that could run Blender
2.8 (decent GPU) but can't run OS 10.8.

-- Mike