[Bf-committers] Retiring Linux GLibc 2.11 builder

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:46:14 CEST 2016

Then i think it's fair to state the proposal as following:

- We retire old squeeze based glibc-2.11 environment, as it's becoming a
PITA to maintain.
- We consider glibc-2.19 builds official recommended ones for regular users
- We look into bringing CentOS 6 based release environment if there are
indeed real studios who needs that and who rely on official builds from
blender.org.