[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes, 2016-11-27

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 28 14:28:29 CET 2016

Hi,

Blender Institute had 3 days of coder/artist workshops on 2.8 designs and targets. The weekly irc meeting therefore was skipped.

Having 12 brains here going over all aspects of usability and technical concepts has been extremely useful. We are gathering all notes and designs currently and will make a very extensive report for everyone here soon.

Participants were a very diverse group of coders and artist/contributors:

- Pablo Vazquez
- Julian Eisel
- Paweł Łyczkowski
- Daniel Lara
- Sebastian Koenig
- Bastien Montagne
- Brecht van Lommel
- Mike Pan
- Sergey Sharybin
- Dalai Felinto
- Ton Roosendaal
- Jonathan Williamson remotely.

I can happily confirm that we agreed on everything we'll present. It's wel aligned with what we started for 2.5, very good to have clear focus and direction! Of course we'll await a public review and support before getting to work on it.

Laters,

-Ton-