[Bf-committers] Addons Developer Meeting

Brendon Murphy meta.androcto1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 12:45:15 CET 2016

Hi,
I'm calling an addons meeting to be held 1 hour before the Developers
meeting on Sunday 4th December.
The venue for the meeting will be irc freenode #blenderpython

Fore note: discussions must be quick & limited to active Blender/addons
developers.

The format/agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
1/ Brief introductions
2/ Current Addons 2.7x status
3/ Current 2.7x tasks & projects
4/ Blender 2.8 Addons Development Team Proposal (after discussion with Ton)
Ton, The Boss, final say if the Addons Devs need a resolution. (unlikely
really)
Sergey, The other Boss C & api & code review
Bastien, The other Boss C & api & code review
Sybren, Blender Cloud, & api & code review
Brendon, Addons review, content, testing & wiki
Of course we all do so much more & so many more devs help with addons
5/ Blender 2.8 Addons
I've written some of the questions that may arise here:
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User_talk:Scorpion
I welcome core devs & addons devs to write new or place inline comments
with their name..It's a brainstorm of things we may need to address. thanks
to Vuk also for helping already.with the list.
6/ Meeting close

Meeting Chair: Brendon Murphy (meta-androcto)
Meeting notes: Vuk Gardašević (lijenstina)

Thanks, I will make mention of this at this weeks dev meeting.

Brendon.