[Bf-committers] History items for Python API.

RoAoAo . roaoao at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:14:46 CET 2016

Hi.
I want to send a patch which adds an access to* bpy.ops.ed.undo_history*
menu items (C.history_items or something like that). It will allow to
create add-ons which can speedup user's workflow.

For example imagine an add-on which subdivides a mesh using incremental *number
of cuts* value. When you call that operator for the first time it will
subdivide the mesh using number_cuts=1, the second time - number_cuts=2,
and so on. So if we assign a hotkey (e.g. S) to that operator, we can use
it like this - SSS...

What do you think? Does the patch have a chance to be accepted?