[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes, 2016-11-06

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 18:12:51 CET 2016

for the 2.8 project, will we be able to paint and sculpt in 1 stroke using
the gsoc pbvhtree code?

will pbr texture painting similar to substance painter be possible?

I was thinking that we could paint on a highly subdivided mesh, to multiple
layers of vertex color and sculpt the vertex positions in 1 stroke,

and bake the final from that data,