[Bf-committers] not able to build environment

Nishant Varshney nishant26varshney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:51:35 CET 2016

hello sir
sorry for the incomplete information.

i had attached a picture earlier in my mail of the xml error that i had
faced.

I am having an ASUS laptop.
windows 10 pro,version 1607,build 14393.
ram = 8gb
processor = i7
graphic card = nvidia gtx 950m

the xml error i face when i was building environment by following this page
 " https://www.blender.org/manual/about/contribute/install/windows.html "
and while downloading the manual in folder c:\ blender_docs using tortoise
svn .

" THE XML RESPONSE CONTAINS AN INVALID XML"
" MALFORMED XML: NO ELEMENT FOUND" .