[Bf-committers] support

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Nov 2 10:26:31 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

This mailing list is to discuss and schedule software development of official Blender releases.
For artist or studio support to migrate pipelines to Blender you can check the Foundation partners website:

http://network.blender.org

My advise is to start hiring a couple of experienced Blender artists to help you organizing the migration.

Regards,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands