[Bf-committers] Blender Developers Meeting Minutes - May 27th

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 27 18:26:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

I thought the goal was to remove immediate mode calls first? All platforms would benefit.
My preference is to Keep OS X work and do as planned then.

We can also do a call for help. Someone could point at smaller todos for volunteers to help migrating. Only when all options fail we can decide to drop a platform temporary.

-Ton-