[Bf-committers] Update Report a Bug Page

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:29:15 CEST 2016

In that section I was purposely trying to minimize the
things that are in the "Do Not" section. The document's
purpose isn't to show how to submit feature requests,
ask for support etc but to tell people not to do them here.

I am well aware of recommendations to not "click here"
but am also aware of when to ignore them.

But discussions of this specific thing is just bikeshedding.
My version is just an alternative that the authors of the
original can pick *pieces from* if they choose. It was not
my intention for mine to replace theirs completely.

Harley